Thursday, November 17, 2011

YESTERDAY EVENING MY GRANDMA HOUSE BURN

I pray for Allah plz don't let us cry living without direction way until were finding NUR HIDAYAH in our soul, spirit and heart. If Allah wrote and plan our fate were going with that way, were can't elaborate any flying color without Allah blessing. Were grateful Allah love us so much until now and forever ever in life. We'll be grateful so much to be a muslim slave for this life witch is planning from Allah. I love so much this incredible creation of Allah as muslims we should thank Allah every eventuality and conditions.

For my journal, yesterday is the day that Allah test my grandma also auntie faith after their houses were burn at 2.30pm. I get to know news from my father when 'abah' pick up me from office. So surprise me for that news. How can will be happen for that moment. i think i said "how can will be happen, burning my grandma houses and who was responsible"! My father 'abah' just tell me and he doesn't know who responsibility the fire cases. No one want take any responsibility because they no want taking risk. Suddenly, after my father sends me home he went to car workshop because his car sounds strange. When he came back, he gets my mother 'mak' and goes straight to my grandma houses. I just sit-down silent in our houses because i don want give some sad less in my soul when see that incident. When they came back home, my lil bro was show me the pictures he captured and i was so shocked watching that. My grandma house badly burnt and i can feel what they feel yesterday incident although I’m not there. Through my mother 'mak' stories, 'Pak Long' only take away his LCD from burnt and i just give a lough hehehehehe :D (So sempat i give a lough) huhuhu...How can i...'mak' also story that charities, elected representatives in residential areas already meet and gave some alms for them. I wish thanks to the contribution! Today from information that i get from my 'mak', Investigation and Forensic Department will coming checking that fire.

I just want pray for them may get new home and life. Thanks.