Monday, April 20, 2009

A TREE (jobs tree)

1st step in my schedule, i gone 2 my opis wit my gud spirit..well,generally my dad was send me 2 gone 2 my opis everyday.
2nd step in my schedule, i punch my time card over a machine n take my place at my work station. after that, i open my pc n checking an email. no more email i received 2day bcoz already checking last nite.
3rd step in my schedule, i get an a keys 2 open a pantry door for my responsibility. after that, i wash my hands into a sink bcoz my hand smell something.
4rt step in my schedule, i go back to my work station and open my bag n take an a breakfast.
5th step in my schedule, my prens n i gone 2 AG cafe 2 take an a breakfast (kali ke2 kehkehkeh). i buy 'mihun goreng kicap n kentang goreng' 4 my breakfast same with ann (anot) but uye just eating her breakfast that she bring from home (roti butter).
6th step in my schedule, we chating each other about many topics in morning. but i just keep quite n juat listen them chat each other. do know about what i have tell them. my mind is so blur today. maybe last nite is 2 late i get my sleep time.
7th step in my schedule, i just sit at all over my chair n wacth an my pc n just waiting for my prens to give me some msg over an ym. but no others give wish me gud murning 'letih tul la'. i don care, even there were not gave me a reagard. i take an advantage to update my blog in the murning.
8th step in my schedule, so bored today. i wanna make some work but do know what job i have 2 complete bcoz i can't complete puch card report bcoz other staff in opis did not give me his puch card. so worry lor..same with machine photostat report n news paper report.. (budush tul, nk byk kali kol da supplier 2 tp dorg xmo klaim dorg, lantak p la).
9th step in my schedule, just relax and waithing an some job to do (mls haku nk p tnyer dorg de keje ker x, lau nk mx tlg dtg r sniri mx) ..

-THE END-

no more story :p