Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't Closed My Eyes

Generally when i come in opis, i look so 'COMOT' kehkehkeh..no matter if every body see me like an a bird wanna eat mihun goreng 'cacing' eeee cheh!! i just punch my time card and goes stret 2 my patition. after i completes all my routine jobs, i gone 2 a file roOM 2 get some rest and ofcoursely, when i 'bentang tikar', my eyes was close up ngeh ngeh...even only take a few minits only to close up my eyes but i still free wakakakakaka 'xpernah amik kesempatan tdus'. i feel so cool today huhu and thingking wanna sleep again. when i come back at my work station, i see on my pc jundul (a specific name) i gave kehkehkeh..send an ym to me to say 'ngulo erh' ngehngehngeh..and then i just sit at my chair and type something. no others no what about i'm thinking right now, becoz i am a very queitly gurl and can't sharing what ever story or problems even with my best prens without feel comfort with them. my routine just finding some idea 2 update my blog actually. but, more to do my job la...ngehngeh. don't be jelesy with me lor...only west ur time actually. okies, i thing enough to me to tell u what ever i made truely or wrongly way today..

~THE END~ :P