Friday, April 24, 2009

A Fully Targeting (maybe)

Suddenly when i say i wanna cook something, there were say that i in a beautiful way (mimpi) hampeh and maybe have a people say that i was lie, and maybe somebody could tell me with a shock reactions 'what??u can cook something??? :-O ..tiot jer wei!!while all the statement over there is true but i thing u should try my cooking lor..orang melayu kt 'try cube test' huahuahua. when i got a free time, i gonna cook a simple menu for an example 'makaroni goreng cili'. i was just try to cook it and for my best i invite my mom to teach me how to cook better in some menu like 'sambal goreng ikan bilis' and 'whatever ikan masak lemak cili api'. for menu 'ikan masak lemak kuning cili api' is our 'adat' and for 'Negeri Sembilan' people always cook it generally. using a talented in singing, i always sing a song when cooking and my mom always give an advise and sometime she was angry with me..(yer lor...org2 2e ckp, mase kat dapor maner leh nyanyi2 nnt kawin ngan ank raja hakhakhak)..Even i working in a government sector, i still want to continued my studies in Business Management. Before i start my job in this sector, i take an a bachelor program in Finance Courses but i quit from my study and just working at all on someone advises. insyaAllah, after i completes all my schedule right now, i were continued my study in bachelor program. friends..u will pray for my best right..insyaAllah.when i want to take a car license and i always ask my self with this question but i can't take it right know bcoz no money lor..All my friends were tell me that i am a very hard attitude to know. i just say to them maybe it is trust for know me better bcoz my attitude always change depends on times and comfortable situations.i will make friends with all people witch want 2 make friends with me. i try to be friends with them buts sometimes, i just see and read other people heart and reactions when they were beside me.for me, i heat it and i a very dislike to say i am a very disappointing to say here, i hate to make friends with others witch i thing he/her want take an advantage for my weakness. yups, truly i am a very dam fully stupid gurl who's do not know what other people wants to made me and fully thinking they were want make friends with me with a sincerely heart like me. but i can read their heart more than they can read he/her heart. i hate to be friends with other people they were want push it me on some situations. they were no say it, but i know it better lor.wei..just enough you were want treat me in your game lor...i couldn't understand it 1st but i know it better lor..i love to make friends with other people who was a very glad to improve them self in business and life and of course in their study lor...i like to know a people want to know me better and understand me more than i know by myself. you know why??bcoz, a people in this category is a very smart guys kehkehkeh. i dislike to do whatever that i uncomfortable with that and i provide it when i thing i have to do it.i dislike to change my attitude and style without i thing its not a very important way to me to change my attitude and style.

~The End~