Friday, April 17, 2009

Bowling Time

Last nite, my prens (zam manjew, kak zai, n zam prens) n i going 2 playing a bowling game.We played at sunway places.Oh dear, a link of bowling is so broken and we gonna fed up to playing bowling lastly we playing together wit our spirit to get a higher scor last nite.Weather training everyday, i still a loser in bowling game bcoz i didn't have a uniq skill 2 threaw out a bowling boal. my prens said, i have 2 learn more how 2 threaw out a boal wit a rite way. but, u know dear prens..i can't learn it bcoz very very stubborn gurl. believe me..don know how 2 explain in a correct path here. haish...my higher scor in bowling game around 230 something very low target. erghhh..even we playing in a broken frame of bowling but we still trying geting our best result in a game of bowling.u know what?..bcoz we play in a team and we must trying 2 give an spirit each other before trough out a bowling boal. After that, we arrived 2 eat something delicius at Selera Bidara Restorant. in a restorant i order an 'nasi goreng daging merah'. its not so delicous but still can eat that lor. I gonna order it 1st and my prens tell me waa..dayah order it very fast lor... (and in my heart i were said, "SUKE HATI AKU LA, AKU DA LAPA") kuang kuang kuang. for ur an information, i would like to see all people with their behaviour when eating a crusion food. i see that all people very serius eating their food wakakakakaka..i was tell my self, "NAK JER AKU CAPTURE GAMBAR SEKO2 PASTU MSUK KN DLM YOU TUBE") kuang kuang kuang. so criminal i am. hahahhahahaha..whatever lor...kehkehkeh. After finish our dinner last nite, kak zai also my sis send me back at home..when i come back, i see all my housemit already sleeptite very well. and i taking an advantage 2 chating with my closed prens witch is i call him 'IS'. he is so cute when talking to me by phone. we tryed to sharing our problems when facing a situation. with chating last nite, we get feedback how to manage our feeling when facing some problems. when i look up my handset time, there were 2.30am.ohhhhhh, its to late for me to get a sleep well..lastly, we closed our story with wishes 'gudnite n sleepwell'.- The End-


MyEm0.Com